STEP1 : Inquiry
Please feel free to contact us whether you are interested in a plan or a trip that suits your needs, whether domestic or overseas.
Inquiries and estimates are, of course, free of charge.
* Even if there are vacancies at the time of answering your inquiry, they may be full when you make a formal application.
Please apply early, especially during busy seasons such as Golden Week , summer vacation, and winter vacation.
* We try to reply as soon as possible, but if you are in a hurry, the fastest way is to contact us by phone.
If you are satisfied with our response, please submit your application.
After receiving your reservation request, we will make the necessary arrangements.
We will contact you to let you know if we have received your order.
Also, please be sure to read the travel agency agreement.
* Please note that the event may be canceled if the minimum number of participants is not reached for the recruitment project.
STEP3 ：Confirmation of sending documents and payment of application fee
Payment & Confirmation
After completing the arrangements, we will send you the documents of “reservation confirmation, application form, invoice”.
Please check that there are no mistakes in the content of your application.
* If you are traveling abroad, please also provide a copy of your passport. ( page with a photo of your face ) If you have submitted a notification of a change of surname due to marriage, etc., please send a copy of the page containing the details of the change as well.
* Caution! Depending on the travel destination, you may not be able to enter the country if your passport is not valid for a certain period of time.
Please fax the application form and deposit the travel fee.
7 days from the application date ) The application fee will be treated as part of the travel fee. Please bear the transfer fee when you make the payment.
|travel fee||application fee||travel fee||application fee|
150,000 yen or more
|6,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
12,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
20,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
30,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
20 % of the price
150,000 yen or more and less than 300,000 yen
300,000 yen or more
|20,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
30,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
50,000 yen or more up to the travel fee
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Kichijoji Station Branch Ordinary 4778550 Co., Ltd. esprit golf
Confirmation of reservation
The reservation will be completed when the customer has paid the application form and application fee (the full price if it is just before departure).
Please note that any changes or cancellations made to your reservation after the contract has been concluded will incur a fee as stipulated by our company.
STEP4 ：Payment of remaining balance
14 days before departure for “domestic travel” and 21 days before departure for “overseas travel” Please transfer.
* We do not make any particular contact or written notice regarding the payment of the remaining balance.
Please make the payment by the due date indicated on the invoice sent at the time of application.
Payment by credit card is also possible. The cards that can be used are ” VISA ” and ” Master Card “. Please note that you can only pay once .
Is the expiration date of the passport okay?
Also, do you need a visa for the destination country? Please confirm as soon as possible.
Also, please check the risk information of the destination country once before departure.
It is also necessary to confirm what is happening in the field.
For details, please refer to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
We also recommend that you purchase overseas travel accident insurance in case of injury, illness, or theft of your belongings.
STEP5 ：Send final information and departure
Final Notice & Departure
We will send the final information such as the itinerary about 7 to 10 days before the trip .
(In the case of overseas, guidebooks, tags, etc.) Depending on the details of the trip, there may be some items that will be handed over at the departure airport, etc.
* Please come at the time and place specified in the final schedule so that you don’t forget anything.
Don’t forget your passport when traveling abroad! Please arrive with plenty of time to spare on the day of departure.
Please arrive at the airport 2 hours before departure for international flights and 3 hours before peak hours .
We hope you have a pleasant trip. Have a nice day!