Overseas Recruitment Type Travel Transaction Conditions
*This document is part of the explanation document of the transaction conditions as stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law and the contract as stipulated in Article 12-5 of the same law.
(1) This trip is organized by Esprit Golf Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”), and customers who participate in this trip enter into an agent-organized tour contract (hereinafter referred to as “travel contract”) with our company. ) will be concluded.
(2) The Company undertakes to make arrangements and manage the itinerary so that customers can receive transportation, accommodation and other travel-related services (hereinafter referred to as “Travel Services”) according to the itinerary specified by the Company. increase. (3) The contents and conditions of the Tour Contract shall be based on this Travel Conditions, recruitment pamphlet, Internet website (hereinafter referred to as “homepage”) (referred to as “Table”) and our company’s travel agency agreement (part of the agent-organized tour contract, hereinafter referred to as “our agreement”).
(1) At  our company,  “contracted sales offices” stipulated in the Travel Agency Act (hereinafter,  and  are collectively referred to as “our company”), visits, telephone calls, We accept travel contract applications and reservations from customers by other methods.
(2) In the event that multiple customers who intend to participate in the same course appoint a responsible representative, that person shall have all agency rights regarding the application, conclusion, cancellation, etc. of the tour contract. (Person responsible for the contract), and transactions related to the travel business related to that group may be conducted with the representative. 1. The person responsible for the contract must submit the list of constituents to the Company by the date specified by the Company. 2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any debts or obligations owed by the Contract Responsible Person to the Constituent Members. 3. If the person responsible for the contract does not accompany the tour, the Company will consider the member appointed in advance by the person responsible for the contract to be the person responsible for the contract after the start of the tour. (3) When visiting a store, please apply by submitting the prescribed application form (hereinafter referred to as the “application form”) and paying the application fee. (4) The Company accepts reservations for travel contracts by telephone, mail, facsimile, and other means of communication. In this case, the tour contract as referred to in paragraph 4 has not been concluded at the time of reservation, and the customer is required to submit the application form and pay the application fee within 3 days from the day after the reservation date. .
(5) If the application fee is not paid by the prescribed date set by the Company regarding (4) above, the Company will treat it as if
the reservation was not made. (6) The Company will receive part of the travel fee ( (application fee), etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Communication Contract”). However, we may not be able to accept such requests for business reasons, such as our company not having a franchise agreement with a partner company that includes an unsigned handling special agreement. 1When applying for a communication contract, the member shall provide the Company with the “name of the recruitment type planning tour”, “departure date”, etc., as well as the “card name”, “membership number”, “card expiration date”, etc. Please make a request. 2 A communication contract shall be concluded when the Company issues a notice of acceptance of the conclusion of the contract. However, if the notice of acceptance of the application for the contract is sent by e-mail, fax, answering machine, etc., the contract will be concluded when the notice reaches the member. 3. The “card use date” in the communication contract shall be the date on which the Member and the Company should fulfill the payment or refund obligation for the travel fee, etc. based on the Agent-Organized Organized Tour Contract. The date on which the request for cancellation of the contract is made. (7) If an application is made outside the period subject to cancellation fees, and if it is not possible to immediately conclude a tour contract due to full seats, no vacancies, or other reasons at the time, our company will explain to that effect and handle the following. . 1.If the customer strongly desires to conclude a travel contract, the customer will be required to submit and pay the application fee in accordance with (3) or (4) above. 2If the time at which the Company is able to approve the conclusion of the Tour Contract due to the completion of arrangements, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “the time at which the Contract can be concluded”) is expected to fall within the cancellation fee period, We will notify you of this prior to your arrival date. 3.If the customer still strongly desires to conclude a travel contract at the time of the previous notice of <<2>>, we will confirm the customer’s waiting period for the travel contract (hereinafter referred to as the “contract waiting period”) and complete the arrangement. make an effort towards (8) In the event that an application is made within the period subject to the cancellation fee, if it is not possible to immediately conclude a Tour Contract due to full occupancy, no vacancies, or other reasons at that time, the Company will explain to that effect and proceed as follows. To do. 1. If the customer strongly desires to conclude a contract tour, the customer shall submit the application form and pay the application fee in accordance with (3) or (4) above. 2. After confirming the contract waiting period, we will make efforts to complete the arrangement.
(9) In the case of (7) and (8) above, the completion of arrangements is not guaranteed.
(10) The amount of the application fee is as follows. In addition, the application fee will be treated as part or all of the “Tour price to be paid”, “Cancellation fee”, and “Penalty fee” described later. In addition, if the customer completes the application before the tour contract is concluded as stipulated in Clause 4 , the application fee will be fully refunded .
|Amount of travel fee||Amount of application fee at the time of application (per person)|
|300,000 yen or more||50,000 yen or more up to the travel fee|
|150,000 yen or more and less than 300,000 yen||30,000 yen or more up to the travel fee|
|Less than 150,000 yen||20,000 yen or more up to the travel fee|
* “Tour price” in the table above refers to the “Travel price subject to payment” in Clause 6. However, this may differ for specific periods and specific courses, in which case details will be displayed separately.
(1) If you are under 20 years old at the time of application, you will be required to submit a parental consent form unless it falls under certain conditions separately established by our company.
(2) Those under the age of 15 as of the start date of the trip must be accompanied by a guardian, except when participating in specific courses (language training tours for elementary and junior high school students, etc.). In addition, if a guardian cannot accompany you, you must be accompanied by someone over the age of 16 designated by the guardian, except for specific courses. (If the accompanying person is under the age of 20, the previous (1) will apply.) (3) Age and gender of participants for trips targeting specific customer groups or trips with specific purposes , If you do not meet the qualifications, skills, or other conditions for participation, we may refuse your application. (4) If you have a chronic disease, are currently in poor health, are pregnant, have a physical disability, or use an assistance dog and need special consideration, Please let us know when you apply for your trip. We will do our best to meet your request to the extent possible and reasonable. The customer shall bear the costs required for special measures taken by the Company for the customer based on the customer’s request. In this case, we may ask you to submit a medical certificate from a doctor. If you are pregnant, please participate at your own risk. However, if the flight is within 28 days of the expected delivery date, or if the expected delivery date is not clear, the airline will request the submission of a medical certificate from a doctor. In any case, depending on the local situation and the situation of related organizations, etc., it may be necessary for the customer to be accompanied by a caregiver/companion at the customer’s expense for the safe and smooth implementation of the trip, or part of the course We may change your itinerary, recommend a less expensive trip, or refuse your application.
(5) In the event that the Company deems that the customer has become in need of medical examination or treatment due to illness, injury, or any other reason during the trip, necessary measures will be taken to ensure the smooth implementation of the trip. I will take Any costs associated with this will be borne by the customer. (6) As a general rule, you cannot act differently for your convenience. However, depending on the course, we may accept it by paying a separate fee for the arranged travel contract. (7) In the event that the customer decides to withdraw from the travel itinerary for personal reasons, it is necessary to notify the customer of this fact, whether or not he/she will return, and the scheduled date and time of his/her return. (8) From the start of the tour until the end of the tour, when acting as a group, the customer must follow the instructions of the Company for the safe and smooth implementation of the tour. We may refuse to participate if we determine that the customer may cause trouble to other customers or interfere with the smooth implementation of the group tour. (9) We may refuse your application for other reasons.
(1) In the case of Clause 2 (3) and (4), the contract will be concluded when the Company approves the conclusion of the contract and receives the application fee.
(2) In the case of Clause 2 (6) and (7), the time at which the contract can be concluded will come within the contract standby period of (6) <<3>> and (7) <<2>>, and the customer will If there is no withdrawal of the application from , and the Company informs the customer that
the contract can be concluded , the contract will be concluded at this point. (3) If there is no prior application (or reservation) made by phone or by visiting a store, and the application or reservation is made by facsimile, telegram, telex, mail, electronic transaction, etc. 1 If the application fee has been paid in advance, when the Company has issued a notice of acceptance, provided, however, that in the case of electronic transactions, the notice of acceptance will be issued after the Company has received the application fee. when you reach the customer.
2 If the application fee has not been paid in advance, when the Company has issued a notice of acceptance after the Company has received the application fee, provided that in electronic transactions, the Company will notify the When you receive a notice of their acceptance.
(1) We will promptly deliver to the customer a document describing the itinerary and details of travel services (generally referred to as an offer pamphlet) and our company’s travel conditions. . However, this does not apply if you have already handed them at the time of application. The contract document consists of the recruitment pamphlet and the travel conditions.
(2) If you use the section from an airport in Japan to the airport of departure and arrival in (1) of this section at a normal fare or the rate described in the recruitment pamphlet or website (or free), this part is not included in the scope of the planned tour. yeah. (3) The scope of services for which the Company is obliged to manage the itinerary arranged by the travel contract shall be as stated in the contract document. (4) The Company will provide customers with  the meeting place and time for receiving travel services for the first time,  itinerary,  name of the accommodation facility, and  at a minimum, the transport facility to be used when departing from or arriving in Japan. and its flight number  If a tour conductor does not accompany you, we will give you a travel itinerary that includes information such as how to contact the local arranger at the travel destination. (5) We will give you the itinerary by the day before the start date of the trip at the latest. (Except for courses that depart at a specific time such as year-end and New Year holidays or Golden Week, in principle, we will try to deliver the ticket 7 days before the start date of the trip.) Please note that the travel application is made 7 days from the day before the start date of the trip. If it is done after that, we may hand it over on the day of the tour start date with the customer’s consent. (6) The Company shall promptly and appropriately respond to inquiries from customers who wish to confirm the status of arrangements made by the Company, even before the travel itinerary has been handed over.
6.Tour price to be paid
“Tour price to be paid” means “the amount indicated as travel price” plus “amount indicated as additional charge” minus “amount indicated as discount price” in recruitment advertisements, recruitment pamphlets and websites. This total amount is the “Application Fee” in Clause 2, the “Cancellation Fee” in Clause 15-(1)-1-a, the “Penalty” in Clause 15-(1)-2-a, and the 24th It will be the basis for calculating the “change compensation” in the section.
The tour fee shall be paid before the 21st day counting back from the day before the start of the tour after the conclusion of the tour contract. If the application is made on or after the 21st day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour, payment will be made at the time of application or by the date specified by our company before the start date of the tour.
The following are included (all of which are displayed in the recruiting pamphlet or website during the planned trip or as the itinerary) (1
) Fares for transportation facilities such as air, ship, and railroads (grades differ depending on the course) (2) Fees for shuttle buses, etc., included in the itinerary (for transportation between airports, stations, wharf and accommodation hotels, and between cities, etc.) Bus fare/excludes cases where it is indicated as “customer’s responsibility” in the itinerary) (3) Sightseeing fee (bus fare, entrance fee, etc.) specified in the itinerary. (4) Hotel accommodation fees, taxes, and service fees specified in the itinerary (based on two people staying in a double room unless otherwise specified in the pamphlet, etc.). (5) Fees for meals and tax services specified in the itinerary (excluding in-flight meals). (6) Baggage transportation fee Baggage transportation fee for one suitcase per person. Please ask a member of staff.The transportation of baggage is handled by the relevant transportation, and our company handles transportation procedures on behalf of the transportation.) (7) Consideration during group activities .
(8) Tour service fee (9) The above services are not eligible for refund even if they are not used due to customer’s convenience.
Does not include: Here are some examples.
(1) Expenses for travel procedures (passport/visa acquisition fees, vaccination fees, and travel procedure handling fees) (2) Transportation and accommodation expenses from home to departure and arrival airports in Japan, etc. (3) Airports in Japan (4) Excess baggage charges (excess of specified weight, volume, number of items) (5) Cleaning, telephone charges, tips for hotel boys, maids, etc., and other additional food and beverages (6) Medical expenses related to injuries and illnesses, etc. (7) Airport tax, departure tax and related taxes outside of Japan (Depending on the course, it may be included in the “display price”, recruitment pamphlet etc.) (8) Fuel surcharge (9) Excursions called “optional tours”, etc., which local travel agencies etc. solicit only applicants and implement locally (
10) Others in the recruitment pamphlet ” so-called “separate charges”
The “additional charge” referred to in paragraph 6 means the following charges. (Except when it is included in the “Travel Fee” in advance.)
(1) Additional charge to guarantee that one person (two people) will use the room by one person at the customer’s request (2) When one person or an odd number of people participate, our company has decided that we will not share a room with other customers in a room with a capacity of 1 or 2 people, and when that is indicated in the pamphlet 1 person (2 people) ) “Single Room Additional Fee” for single use of the room. (4) Price difference for meal coupons, etc. based on “plan without meals”. (5) The fare difference required to change the aircraft seat class, which we refer to as “C, F class additional charge”, etc. in pamphlets, etc. (6) Other items referred to as “○○ additional charges” in pamphlets, etc.
Travel procedures such as passports, visas, vaccination certificates, etc. required for travel are the responsibility of the customer. However, we will charge a prescribed handling fee and perform part or all of the travel procedures as a separate fee. In this case, the Company shall not be held responsible for any inability to obtain a passport, visa, etc. due to reasons attributable to the customer.
(1) Depending on the destination, there are countries that require a specified remaining period of the passport or a visa. For Japanese nationals, please check the information in the pamphlet for passport and visa requirements for each destination country. For non-Japanese nationals, different countries require a visa. Please be sure to check in advance. (2) Please check the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare’s “Quarantine and Infectious Disease Information” website at http://www.forth.go.jp/ for the sanitary conditions at your travel destination. (3) Depending on the destination (country or region), there may be cases where information regarding travel to the country or region is issued, such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ “Overseas Danger Information.” At the time of application, the store will give you a “document regarding overseas danger information”. Also, please check the following Ministry of Foreign Affairs “Ministry of Foreign Affairs Overseas Safety Website: http://www.pubanzen.mofa.go.jp”. (4) If “Overseas Risk Information” is issued to the travel destination after applying for the tour, the Company may change or cancel the contents of the travel contract. If the Ministry of Foreign Affairs “Overseas Danger Information” issues more than “Please consider whether to travel” or higher, we may cancel the tour. In that case, we will refund the full travel fee.
Even after the Tour Contract has been concluded, the Company shall not be liable for acts of God, wars, riots, suspension of services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, etc., orders from public offices, provision of transportation services not based on the original operation plan, or any other In the event that an event that cannot be involved occurs, and if it is unavoidable in order to ensure the safe and smooth implementation of the tour, we will promptly notify the customer in advance of the reason why the event cannot be involved and the causal relationship with the event. We may change the itinerary, contents of travel services and other contents of the sponsored tour contract (hereinafter referred to as “contract contents”). However, if it is unavoidable in an emergency, we will explain it after the change.
After the conclusion of the travel contract, the Company will not change the amount of the travel fee, additional fee, or discount fee except in the following cases.
(1) If the fares/charges of the transportation facility used are significantly increased beyond what is normally assumed due to a significant change in economic conditions, etc., the Company will pay the travel fee within the range of the increased amount. amount may be increased. However, when the travel fee is changed to increase, we will notify the customer before the day corresponding to the 15th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour. (2) When the applicable fares/charges stipulated in (1) of this paragraph are significantly reduced, the Company will reduce the travel fee by the amount of the reduction as stipulated in (1) of this paragraph. (3) When the contents of the tour are changed in accordance with Clause 12 and the expenses required for the tour increase Our company will increase the travel fee by the change difference (except in the case of change due to shortage of rooms or other facilities (overflow)). In addition, when the travel content is changed and the cost required to implement the tour is reduced, the travel fee will be reduced by the change difference. (4) If it is stated in the contract document that the travel fee varies depending on the number of people using the transportation/accommodation facilities, etc., the Company shall not be liable for the change in the number of people using such facilities after the conclusion of the tour contract, regardless of any reason attributable to the Company. In such case, the travel fee may be changed within the range stated in the contract document. (5) In the case of an odd number of people applying for a single room, a customer who uses a single room will charge an additional fee for a single room, and one of the customers who applied for more than one has canceled the contract, and the other customers are staying in a single room. In this case, the customer who canceled the contract will be charged a cancellation fee, and the customer who uses the single room will be charged an additional charge for the single room.
You may transfer your contractual position to another person designated by you only with our consent. However, in this case, instead of paying the cancellation fee stipulated in paragraph 15, the customer will be required to pay 10,000 yen as a fee required for the replacement. (However, this excludes cases outside the period subject to cancellation fees.) In addition, the transfer of status under the contract will take effect upon approval by the Company. You will assume all rights and obligations related to the contract. In addition, the Company may refuse such replacement at all depending on the course and time.
15.Cancellation and Refund of Tour Contract
(1) Before the start of the tour
1. Cancellation and refund by the customer A. The customer may cancel the tour contract at any time after the tour contract is concluded by paying the cancellation fee specified in <Table 1> below. . The “cancellation date” in the table is based on the time when the customer requests cancellation on the business day or business hours of our company. (Because the amount of cancellation may differ depending on the date of application, please be sure to check the business days, business hours, and contact information of our company at the time of application.)
<Table 1> Sponsored Tour Contracts for using an aircraft when leaving or returning to Japan
(excluding courses that apply chartered aircraft)
|Cancellation Date Class||Cancellation fee (per person)|
|(1) If the travel start date is during peak hours and cancellation is made between the 40th day and the 31st day counting back from the day before the travel start date.
Note: “Peak period” means December 20th to January 7th, April 27th to May 6th and July 20th to August 31st.
|10% of the travel price (up to 50,000 yen)
Free if the trip starts outside the peak season
|(2) Cancellation from the 30th day to the 3rd day counting back from the day before the tour start date.||20% of travel price|
|(3) Cancellation on the day before and the day before the tour start date||30% of travel price|
|(4) Except cancellation (5) on the day of travel start date||50% of travel price|
|(5) In the case of cancellation after the start of the tour or non-participation without contact||100% of travel fee|
The Company shall refund to the customer in the event that “the travel fee is reduced pursuant to the provisions of Clause 13 (2) and (4)” or “the customer or the Company cancels the tour contract pursuant to the provisions of the preceding 15 paragraphs”. If the amount is incurred, within 7 days counting from the day following the cancellation in the case of a refund due to cancellation before the start of the tour, or within 7 days from the day following the cancellation, in the case of a reduction or refund due to cancellation after the start of the tour, the tour stated in the contract document We will refund the amount to the customer within 30 days from the day following the termination date.
We will carry out the following operations and strive to ensure that our customers have a safe and smooth trip.
(1) When it is recognized that the customer may not be able to receive the travel services during the trip, take necessary measures to ensure that the travel services are provided in accordance with the contents of the tour contract. (2) Arranging for alternative services when it is unavoidable to change the contents of the Tour Contract despite taking the measures in (1) above . At this time, when changing the itinerary, endeavor to make the itinerary after the change conform to the purpose of the original itinerary. In addition, when changing the contents of the travel service, endeavor to keep the change of the contents of the travel contract to a minimum, such as trying to make it the same as the original travel service.
Depending on the content of the trip, the Company may have a crew member accompany it to perform itinerary management and other duties that the Company deems necessary in connection with the planned tour.
(1) The presence or absence of a tour conductor will be specified in the recruitment pamphlet. (2) Necessary work and other necessary services for the safe and smooth implementation of the tour by the tour conductor in the case of a tour accompanied by a tour conductor, and by the local staff at the travel destination in the case of a trip not accompanied by a tour conductor. We will do all or part of the work that we admit. (3) When acting as an organized tour participant from the start to the end of the tour, except during the free action period, the customer shall follow the instructions of the tour conductor or local staff in order to conduct the tour smoothly. If you do not follow the instructions and disturb the discipline of group behavior and interfere with the safe and smooth implementation of the tour, the tour contract for that customer may be canceled after the fact even in the middle of the tour. (4) In principle, tour conductors work from 8:00 to 20:00.
(1) In the performance of the Tour Contract, if the Company or a person entrusted by the Company to make arrangements on behalf of the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Arrangement Agent”) causes damage to the customer intentionally or negligently, the Company shall We will compensate for the damage. However, this is limited to when the Company is notified within two years from the day following the occurrence of the damage.
(2) In the event that the customer suffers damage due to any of the following reasons, the Company shall not be liable to the customer as set forth in (1) of this section. a. When the customer finds that he or she is unable to continue the tour due to illness or other reasons. b. Suspension of services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, etc., or changes in travel itineraries or travel suspensions resulting from these c. Orders from public offices, foreign immigration restrictions, isolation due to infectious diseases, or changes in travel itineraries resulting from these Food poisoning f . Theft g
. ) Notwithstanding the provisions of (1) of this paragraph, regarding the damage of this paragraph (1) caused to baggage, only when the Company is notified within 21 days from the day after the damage occurred. , will be compensated. However, regardless of the amount of damage, the amount of compensation that our company provides will be up to a maximum of 150,000 yen per person. (Excluding cases where there is intentional or gross negligence on our part)
(1)Regardless of whether or not our liability based on (1) of the preceding paragraph arises, the Company shall, pursuant to the provisions of the Special Compensation Regulations attached to the Agent-Organized Tour Contract Clause, suddenly and accidentally 25,000,000 yen for overseas travel as compensation for death,
40,000 to 400,000 yen for overseas travel as hospitalization allowance, and hospital visits We will pay 20,000 yen to 100,000 yen for overseas travel, depending on the number of hospital visits. Compensation for damage to personal belongings shall be limited to 150,000 yen per traveler. However, for one or a pair of compensation items, the limit is 100,000 yen. (2) In the event that the Company assumes the responsibility set forth in Article 27, Paragraph 1 of the Agent-Organized Package Tour Agreement, this compensation will be applied to part or all of the compensation for damages that the Company shall bear. . (3) Damages suffered by the customer during the tour are caused by the customer’s willful act, drunk driving, intentional violation of laws and regulations, acceptance of service provision that violates laws and regulations, mountain climbing (ice ax, crampons, rope, hammer) (e.g. climbing equipment), luge, bobsleigh, skydiving, hang-gliding, ultra-light plane (motor hang-glider, microlight plane, etc.), gyroplane, or other similar dangerous exercise. We will not pay the above compensation and condolence money. (4) Planned tours (optional tours) for travelers who are participating in the Company’s recruitment-type planning tours for which a separate travel fee is collected (optional tours) will be handled as part of the main recruitment-type planning travel contract. (5) However, if it is specified in the itinerary that travel services arranged by the Company will not be provided at all, it is clearly stated that no compensation will be paid for the damage suffered by the customer on that day. Only in this case, it will not be considered that you are currently participating in an organized tour.
(1) If the Company suffers damage due to the customer’s intention or negligence, the customer must compensate for the damage.
(2) The customer must use the information provided by the Company and endeavor to understand the rights and obligations of the traveler stated in the contract document and other contents of the package tour contract.
(3) If, after the start of the trip, the customer recognizes that the travel services described in the contract document differ from those described, the customer shall promptly notify the Company, the Company’s arrangement agent, or the travel service provider at the travel destination. You must make a statement.
(1) Paragraph 20 (special compensation ) shall be treated as part of the content of the main Organized Tour Contract. Optional tours planned by our company are clearly stated as “Travel planning and implementation: our company” in recruitment pamphlets.
(2) If an optional tour is not clearly stated in the recruiting pamphlet that it is “Travel planning and implementation: Our company”, it is not an organized tour implemented by our company. The Company will pay compensation and condolence money for damages limited to Article 20 (Special Compensation) incurred by the customer while participating in the optional tour, except in the case of Article 20 (2). However, the responsibility of the travel planner and the responsibility of the customer regarding the operation of the optional tour are all determined by the local subsidiary that operates the optional tour and the travel planner, and our travel conditions do not apply. . The contract for the optional tour will be concluded when the local travel agency approves it. Please check with the local travel agency, etc. when applying for the contract cancellation/cancellation fee. Optional tours implemented by local travel agencies are not covered by the itinerary guarantee. (3) The Company may list possible sports, etc. as “mere provision of information” in recruiting pamphlets, websites, etc. In this case, we will apply the special compensation provisions based on paragraph 20, but we will not be responsible for any damages incurred by the customer while participating in such possible sports.
For your convenience, we may guide you to a souvenir shop during sightseeing or pick-up. We take all possible measures to select stores, but please make your purchases at your own risk. We are unable to assist with product exchanges or returns, so please be sure to check the product and receive the receipt to avoid any trouble. If there is a duty-free refund, please be sure to have your purchases ready as hand luggage, and check the procedures at the souvenir shop or at the airport, and proceed at your own risk . Some items are prohibited from being brought into Japan under the Washington Convention or domestic laws and regulations, so please be careful when purchasing.
(1) If there is a material change in the content of the contract listed in the left column of (2) <Table 2> in this section (except for the changes prescribed in 1.2.3 below), the Company shall Within 30 days counting from the day following the tour end date, the customer will receive a compensation for change in the amount obtained by multiplying the “Tour price to be paid” specified in paragraph 6 by the rate described in the right column of <Table 2> below. pay. However, if it is clear that liability based on the provisions of Article 19 (1) of our company will arise due to the change, we will pay it as all or part of the compensation for damages, not as compensation for change.
1. In the case of changes due to the following reasons, we will not pay change compensation. a. Natural disasters, including bad weather, that may interfere with the itinerary b. Wars c. Riots d. Provision of transportation services that are not based on the original operation plan such as schedule changes g. Necessary measures to ensure the safety of the customer’s life or body. 2. When the sponsored tour contract is canceled in accordance with the provisions of Clause 15, in the case of changes related to the canceled part, our company will not pay compensation for change. 3.Even if it is an important change in the contract contents listed in the left column of the table below, it is “a change from the schedule described in the final travel itinerary and a change to travel services within the scope described in the recruitment pamphlet. In this case, we will not pay the change compensation fee. (2) Notwithstanding the provisions of (1) of this paragraph, the amount of compensation for changes to be paid by the Company based on a single travel contract shall be obtained by multiplying the “Travel Price to be Paid” specified in Clause 6 by 15%. amount is the upper limit. In addition, if the amount of change compensation to be paid based on one tour contract is less than 1,000 yen, the Company will not pay the change compensation.
|Changes that require payment of a change compensation fee||Amount of compensation for change = Per case, the following rate x travel fee|
|When the customer is notified by the day before the travel start date||If the customer is notified after the travel start date|
|《1》Change the tour start date or tour end date stated in the contract document||1.50%||3.00%|
|《2》Changes to tourist spots or tourist facilities (including restaurants) or other travel destinations to be entered as stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<3>> Changing the class of transportation facility or equipment described in the contract document to one with a lower fee
(if the total amount of the class and facility fee after the change is lower than that of the class and equipment described in the contract document) limited to.)
|《4》Changes in the type of transport agency or company name stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<5>> Change to a different flight at the airport in Japan that is the starting point of the trip or the airport that is the end of the trip stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|《6》Change to a connecting flight or transit flight between Japan and outside Japan stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|《7》Change of the type of accommodation facility or company name stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|《8》Changes to the type of guest room, facilities, scenery, and other room conditions of the accommodation facility stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|《9》Among the changes listed in 1 to 8 above, changes to the matters described in the tour title of the contract document.||2.50%||5.00%|
Note 1. “Before the start of the trip” means that the customer is notified of the change by the day before the start date of the trip, and “after the start of the trip” means that the customer is notified of the change after the start date of the trip. say.
Note 2. If a final document (travel itinerary) is issued, the term “contract document” shall be replaced with “final document” and this table shall apply. Note 3.3.4 If the means of transportation listed in 3.3.4 involve the use of accommodation facilities, each overnight stay will be treated as one case. Note 4.4 does not apply to the change of the company name of the transportation company listed in 4.4 when the grade or equipment is changed to a higher one. Note 5.Even if multiple changes listed in 4, 7, or 8 above occur in one boarding ship or one night stay, it will be treated as one change per boarding ship or one night stay. Note 9 applies instead of the rates 1 to 8 for changes listed in Note 6.9. (3) If the customer agrees, the Company may compensate by providing goods or travel services equivalent to or greater than the monetary payment of compensation for changes.
25.Regarding claims for accidents, etc.
In the event of an accident, etc., during the trip, please immediately notify the contact information provided in the final itinerary. (If there are circumstances that make it impossible to notify, please notify us as soon as the circumstances disappear.)
26.Regarding claims for accidents, etc.
The Company and the commissioned travel agencies listed in the “Distributor” column below will use the personal information entered in the application form submitted when applying for a tour for the purpose of contacting customers, We will use personal information to the extent necessary for arranging services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, etc., and for arranging for receipt of those services for the trip you have applied for.
*In addition, the Company and its retailers may (1) provide information on products, services, and campaigns of the Company and companies affiliated with the Company; (2) Request for opinions and impressions after participating in the trip. (3) Questionnaire request. (4) provision of privileged services; (5) We may use your personal information to create statistical data.
27.Overseas travel insurance
If you become ill or injured, you may incur a large amount of medical expenses, transportation expenses, etc. In addition, in the case of an accident, the actual situation is that it is very difficult to claim compensation for the perpetrator and to collect the compensation. In order to cover these medical expenses, transportation expenses, death, residual disability, etc., we recommend that you take out a sufficient amount of overseas travel insurance on your own . For overseas travel insurance, please contact the store staff.
(1) Expenses associated with a customer requesting a tour conductor for personal guidance, shopping, etc., expenses associated with the customer’s injury, illness, etc., loss of luggage due to customer’s carelessness, recovery of forgotten items If there are any associated expenses or expenses required for separate action arrangements, those expenses will be borne by the customer.
(2) We will not re-implement the tour under any circumstances. (3) Child fares apply to those aged between 2 and 12 years old based on the day of the trip start date. Infant fares apply to those under the age of 2 and not occupying an airline seat, based on the date of departure. If an infant occupies a seat on an aircraft, the child price will be applied. (4) Please write your name in the travel application exactly as it appears in your passport. If you apply with an incorrect name, you will be required to issue a new ticket or correct your name to the relevant institution. Please note that the travel contract may be canceled due to the fact that the transportation/accommodation facility does not approve the correction of the name. In this case, we will charge a fee prescribed by our company based on paragraph 15 (1). (5) Matters not stipulated in these conditions are based on our company’s travel agency agreement (recruitment type planning tour contract section). If you would like our company’s travel agency contract, please request it.
The reference date for these travel conditions and travel fees is the date specified as the reference date in the pamphlet.