Arranged travel terms and conditions
Esprit Golf Overseas Arranged Travel Travel Conditions
This travel conditions document is a transaction conditions explanation document stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law and Article 12-5 of the same law.
It will be part of the contract document to be determined.
(1) The customer and Esprit Golf Co., Ltd. or the travel agency making the application (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Company) will enter into an arranged travel contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Tour Contract”).
(2) At the request of the customer, the Company acts as an agent, intermediary, or intermediary for the customer, providing transportation, accommodation, and other travel-related services (hereinafter referred to as “travel services”) provided by transportation and accommodation facilities, etc. We undertake to make arrangements so that we can receive the provision of
(3) When arranging a trip, the Company will charge a predetermined handling fee in addition to fares, charges and other expenses paid to transportation and accommodation facilities (hereinafter referred to as “travel expenses”).
(4) The terms of the travel contract shall be based on this travel terms and conditions, and matters not stipulated in this travel terms and conditions shall be in accordance with our company’s travel agency agreement-arranged travel contract section (hereinafter referred to as “our company agreement”). If you would like to read our terms and conditions, please contact us. Or you can view it from our homepage.
(1) Please submit the necessary information and apply together with the prescribed application fee. Due to the nature of our business, we may ask you to fill in the necessary information on a dedicated document or screen. The application fee will be treated as part of the travel fee, cancellation fee, or penalty. Please pay the remaining amount so that we can confirm it by the 14th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour. If you apply after the 14th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour, please pay by the date specified by us before the start date of the tour.
(2) A Tour Contract shall be concluded when the Company approves the conclusion of the Contract and receives the application fee.
(3) Notwithstanding (2) above, the contract will be concluded without payment of the application fee in the following cases.
 When a document indicating the conclusion of a contract is delivered and delivered to the customer without receiving payment of the application fee. (The contract will be concluded when the document is handed over, when it is sent by mail, or when it reaches the customer when it is sent by fax, e-mail, or the Internet.)
 When a document indicating the right to receive travel services is delivered in exchange for the travel fee by the departure date of the travel. (The contract will be concluded when the Company accepts the conclusion of the contract.)
(1) Those who are in poor health, those who use wheelchairs or other equipment, those with physical or mental disabilities, those with food or animal allergies, those who are pregnant, or those who may be pregnant If you are traveling with an assistance dog for the disabled (seeing-eye dog, hearing dog, service dog), or if you require special consideration, please notify us at the time of application that special consideration will be required for participation. Please offer. (If you find yourself in any of these situations after the tour contract has been concluded, please notify us immediately.) We will inform you again, so please provide us with specific details of the measures that will be necessary during your trip.
(2) When receiving the request of the preceding item, we will respond to it within a possible and reasonable range. In this case, we may ask you about your situation and necessary measures, or request them in writing.
(3) If the customer is found to be a member of an organized crime group, affiliated with an organized crime group, or other anti-social forces, or has made violent or unreasonable demands, or has used threatening language or violence against the Company; We may refuse your application if you disseminate rumors, use fraudulent means or force to damage our credibility or interfere with our business.
(4) Persons under the age of 18 require parental consent.
(5) We may refuse your application for other business reasons.
The Company will promptly deliver to the customer a contract document describing the itinerary, details of travel services, other travel conditions, and matters concerning the Company’s responsibilities after the conclusion of the travel contract. The contract document consists of this travel condition book, travel acceptance form, itinerary, travel price estimate, etc. However, we may not deliver such documents when we deliver tickets, accommodation coupons, or other documents indicating the right to receive the provision of travel services for all travel services arranged by our company.
(1) Please pay the travel fee (meaning travel expenses and our handling fee) by the date stated in the contract document.
(2) Our company may change the tour price if there is a change in the tour price due to revisions in fares and charges of transportation and accommodation facilities, fluctuations in exchange rates, and other reasons before the start of the trip. .
(3) If the travel fee actually paid does not match the travel fee received, the Company will settle the travel fee promptly after the end of the tour.
(4)Even if you do not conclude a communication contract, if you are a card member of an affiliated card company and you have given your consent, we will use the affiliated company’s card without your signature. You may be required to pay travel fees (including application fees and additional fees), cancellation fees, penalties, additional miscellaneous expenses, etc. In this case, unless otherwise requested by the customer, the date of use of the card shall be the date of acceptance by the customer.
Travel procedures such as passports, visas, vaccination certificates, etc. required for travel must be completed by the customer. However, in accordance with the travel procedure agency agreement, we will charge a prescribed fee and perform some of the travel procedures on your behalf. In this case, the Company will not be held responsible for any inability to obtain a passport or visa due to reasons attributable to the customer.
When a customer requests to change the content of the contract, we will comply with the customer’s request as much as possible. In this case, the Company may change the tour price. In addition, the following charges will apply.
 Cancellation fees and penalties to be paid to transportation/accommodation facilities, etc. for changes (including refund fees if airline tickets have already been issued).
 Change procedure fee prescribed by the Company
(1) The customer may cancel the tour contract in whole or in part at any time by paying the fee specified in (5) of this paragraph. We will accept your request to cancel the contract during our business hours.
(2) If it becomes impossible to arrange travel services due to reasons attributable to the Company, the customer may cancel the travel contract. In this case, we will refund the travel fee already received after deducting the expenses paid to the travel service provider as consideration for the travel service already received by the customer.
(3) If the customer does not pay the tour fee by the date specified in Clause 5, the Company may cancel the tour contract. In this case, the customer will be required to pay the fee specified in (5) of this section.
(4) When the customer is found to be a member of an organized crime group, affiliated with an organized crime group, or other anti-social forces, or makes violent or unreasonable demands, or uses threatening language or violence against the Company. We may cancel the tour contract if you spread rumors, use fraudulent means or force to damage our credibility or interfere with our business. In this case, the customer will be required to pay the fee specified in (5) of this section.
(5) In the case of (1), (3) and (4) of this section, the following charges shall be paid.
 Expenses paid to the travel service provider under the pretext of compensation for travel services that the customer has already received, or cancellation fees, penalties, etc. related to travel services that have not yet been provided (if air tickets have already been issued) including refund fees.)
 Cancellation procedure fee prescribed by the Company
 Handling fee that our company should have received
A travel contract applied for by multiple travelers traveling on the same itinerary at the same time (hereinafter referred to as “members”) by appointing a responsible representative will be handled as follows.
(1) The Company deems that the representative designated by the customer (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract Responsible Person”) has all agency authority regarding the conclusion of the travel contract for the member, and We will conduct transactions, etc. related to this with the person responsible for the contract.
(2) The Company is not responsible for any debts or obligations that the person responsible for the contract currently has or is expected to have in the future.
(3) The person in charge of the contract shall submit the list of constituents by the date specified by the Company after the conclusion of the contract. The person responsible for the contract shall obtain the consent of the Constructor himself/herself for the provision of information to a third party pursuant to Clause 17.
(4) If the person responsible for the contract does not accompany the group/group, the person appointed by the person responsible for the contract in advance will be deemed the person responsible for the contract after the start of the trip.
(5) If the person in charge of the contract requests a change of members, we will respond to this as much as possible. Any increase or decrease in travel expenses resulting from changes in members shall be attributed to the member.
(6) The customer will be responsible for the operation of the tour, but the Company will provide the tour service after receiving a prescribed tour service fee at the request of the person in charge of the contract. As a general rule, tour conductors’ service content shall be the work necessary for group activities on the itinerary determined in advance. The tour conductor will perform the relevant work under the direction of the person in charge of the contract. In principle, tour conductors work from 8:00 to 20:00.
(1) The scope of our responsibility is limited to the arrangements described in paragraph 1 (2).
(2) In the performance of the Tour Contract, if the Company or a person entrusted by the Company to make arrangements (hereinafter referred to as the Arrangement Agent) intentionally or negligently causes damage to the customer, the customer shall not be liable for We will compensate for the damage. However, this is limited to cases where the Company is notified within two years from the day following the occurrence of the damage.
(3) If the customer suffers damage due to any of the following reasons, the Company shall not be held responsible for (1) of this section.
(1) Natural disasters, wars, riots, or changes in itineraries or cancellations of trips caused by these (2) Damage caused by accidents or fires at transportation or accommodation facilities (3) Suspension of services provided by transportation or accommodation facilities, or for these reasons ⑤ Food poisoning ⑥ Theft ⑦ Delays, interruptions, schedule changes, route changes, etc. of transportation facilities, or caused by these Change of itinerary ⑧ Damages caused by the customer’s own intention or negligence ⑨ Damages caused by other reasons beyond the involvement of the Company or the Company’s arrangement agent
(4)Regarding the damage of this paragraph (2) caused to baggage, regardless of the provisions of this paragraph (2), only if the Company is notified within 21 days from the day after the damage occurred. , will be compensated. However, regardless of the amount of damage, the amount of compensation that our company will provide will be up to a maximum of 150,000 yen per person (excluding cases where our company is intentional or grossly negligent).
If the Company suffers damage due to the customer’s intentional act, negligence, or an act that violates laws, regulations, or public order and morals, the customer will compensate the customer for the damage.
Regarding this tour contract, the special compensation regulations of our company’s travel agency agreement appendix do not apply.
The Company, etc. will receive payment of travel fees, cancellation fees, etc. without the member’s signature on a prescribed slip from a card member (hereinafter, “member”) of a credit card company with whom the Company has an alliance (hereinafter, “affiliated company”). (hereinafter referred to as “Communication Contract”).
“Travel conditions under a communication contract” differ from “Travel conditions under a normal travel contract” in the following points.
(1) A travel contract based on a communication contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the customer receives a notice of acceptance of the Company’s conclusion of the travel contract. In addition, when applying, please notify us of your membership number, card expiry date, etc.
(2) “Power card usage day” means the day on which the member and the Company should pay the travel fee, etc., or fulfill the refund obligation based on the travel contract. The day on which the travel fee is fully used shall be the day on which the customer is notified of the confirmed travel services. In addition, the “prescribed fee for canceling the contract” stipulated in paragraph 8 will be refunded within 7 days counting from the day following the day on which the request for cancellation is made, with the amount deducted from the tour fee. . = related to paragraphs 5 and 8
(3) If payment by the credit card requested by the Member cannot be made due to credit reasons, etc., the Company shall cancel the communication contract and charge the charges set forth in Clause 8 (3). However, this does not apply if the travel fee is paid in cash by the date separately designated by the Company.
Depending on the travel destination, there may be cases where information regarding travel to the country/region, such as the “Ministry of Foreign Affairs Overseas Danger Information”, is issued. At the time of application, we will give you a document regarding overseas risk information. Also, please check the “Ministry of Foreign Affairs Overseas Safety Website: https://www.anzen.mofa.go.jp/ “. We do not accept travel arrangements to countries or regions where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ “Overseas Danger Information” has issued “Level 4: Please evacuate. Please refrain from traveling. (Evacuation advisory)”. In addition, we will not accept travel arrangements to countries or regions where “Level 3: Do not travel. (Recommendation to cancel travel)” has been issued, except in unavoidable cases such as business travel. Also, if you register your travel itinerary, place of stay, contact information , etc., you can receive the latest danger information of your place of stay and emergency contact e-mails, etc. We recommend registering with .jp/tabireg/ .
For the sanitary conditions at your travel destination, please check the “Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Quarantine and Infectious Disease Information Website https://www.forth.go.jp/ “.
If you become ill or injured during your trip, you may incur a large amount of medical expenses, transportation expenses, etc. In the case of an accident, it may be very difficult to claim compensation for damages from the perpetrators and to collect the compensation. In order to secure these, we recommend that you take out a sufficient amount of overseas travel insurance on your own. For overseas travel insurance, please contact the sales staff at the store where you applied.
(1) When accepting a travel application, the Company will acquire the customer’s personal information for the prescribed items. It is up to you to select the items of personal information you provide to us, but if you do not provide all or part of your personal information, We may not be able to accept your application or request if we are unable to complete the necessary procedures for making arrangements and receiving those services.
Acquired personal information will be handled by the (general) travel business handling manager on behalf of the personal information manager.
(2) The Company will use the personal information obtained in accordance with the preceding item to contact the customer, and also to arrange travel services for the trip the customer has applied for and the procedures for receiving those services. In addition, to the extent necessary for the convenience of customers shopping at souvenir shops at travel destinations, transportation facilities, accommodation facilities, etc., insurance companies, public offices, and souvenir shops (all of which include overseas transfers). , we will provide the personal information obtained in the previous item and the personal data related to the flight number to be boarded by sending it in advance by electronic means. In addition, the Company may use the personal information obtained in the previous item, the browsing history of the Company’s website, the purchase history, and the behavior history when using the application provided by the Company. Guidance ② Request for opinions and impressions after participating in the trip ③ Request for questionnaire ④ Provision of special services ⑤ We may use your personal information to create statistical materials.
(3) We may ask for the personal information of the contact person during the customer’s trip in preparation for illness, accidents, etc. during the trip. This personal information will be used when we recognize that it is necessary to contact the contact person in the event that the customer has an illness. The customer shall obtain the consent of the contact person to provide the personal information of the contact person to the Company.
(4) The Company shall handle part or all of the business handling personal information acquired pursuant to (1) of this section in the itinerary management business such as arrangement agency business, tour escort business, and mediation service business at airports, etc. We may outsource to a third party (including overseas transfer). In this case, we will select the outsourced company based on our standards and deposit personal information after concluding a confidentiality agreement.
(5) The Company will not share personal data of customers held by the Company with the minimum range necessary for contacting customers, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers or e-mail addresses, with the Company’s group companies. We will use it jointly with The group companies concerned may use this information for the business guidance of each company, the simplification of the customer’s application, the guidance of the contents of the event, etc., and the shipping of the purchased products. Please refer to our website ” https://www.youtube.com/watch ? ://espritgolf.net/ “.
(6) The Company shall promptly respond to requests from customers for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, and records provided to third parties.
Please refer to our website “https://espritgolf.net/” for the legal systems of foreign countries to which we transfer your personal data overseas in accordance with items 2 and 4 above .
(8) Business operators to whom we transfer your personal data overseas in accordance with item 2 above, in principle, take measures to protect personal information in accordance with the eight principles of the OECD Privacy Guidelines. If no part is taken, we will provide information on that fact and its contents in the individual transaction terms explanation document.
(1) Expenses associated with personal guidance, shopping, etc., when a tour conductor is requested by the customer, expenses associated with the occurrence of injury, illness, etc. of the customer, loss of baggage due to carelessness of the customer, recovery of forgotten items In the event that there are various expenses associated with this or other expenses required for separate action arrangements, those expenses will be borne by the customer.
(2) We may guide you to a souvenir shop for your convenience, but you are responsible for any purchases you make. We are unable to assist with product exchanges or returns. If there is a duty-free refund, please be sure to prepare the purchased items as hand luggage , and check the procedure at the souvenir shop, airport, etc., and carry out the procedures yourself. Some items are prohibited from being brought into Japan by the Washington Convention and domestic laws, so please be careful when purchasing.
(3) In the case of a local tour, the responsibility of the operator and the responsibility of the customer are all based on the regulations of the operator and local laws.
(4) Our company will not re-implement the tour under any circumstances.
Based on April 2022 standards