Domestic recruitment type travel transaction conditions
*This document is part of the explanation document of the transaction conditions as stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law and the contract as stipulated in Article 12-5 of the same law.
(1) This trip is organized by Esprit Golf Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”), and customers who participate in this trip enter into an agent-organized tour contract (hereinafter referred to as “travel contract”) with our company. ) will be concluded.
shall arrange for the customer to receive transportation, accommodation, and other services (hereinafter referred to as “Travel Services”) provided by transportation and accommodation facilities according to the itinerary specified by the Company, and undertake to manage the
(3) The contents and conditions of the contract shall be based on these travel conditions, recruitment pamphlets, Internet homepages (hereinafter referred to as “homepages”), and final documents called travel itineraries (hereinafter referred to as “travel itineraries”) that will be handed out before departure. ) and the Company’s “Travel Agency Agreement (Recruitment Type Package Tour Agreement Section)” (hereinafter referred to as the “Recruitment Type Package Tour Agreement”).
(1)  Our company  “Contracted office” stipulated in the Travel Agency Act (hereinafter  and  are collectively referred to as “our company”
) , If multiple customers who intend to participate appoint a responsible representative, that person shall be deemed to have all agency authority regarding the application, conclusion, cancellation, etc. of the tour contract (contract manager). Transactions related to travel business related to the organization may be conducted with the representative. <<1>> The person responsible for the contract must submit the list of constituents to the Company by the date specified by the Company. 《2》The Company shall not be held responsible for any debts or obligations owed by the Person Responsible for the Contract to the Constituent Members. <<3>> If the Contract Responsible Person does not accompany the tour, the Company will consider the constituent appointed in advance by the Contract Responsible Person as the Contract Responsible Person after the start of the tour. (3) Please fill out the prescribed items on the prescribed application form (hereinafter referred to as the “application form”) and apply together with the application fee. The application fee will be treated as part or all of the “tour fee”, “cancellation fee”, and “penalty”. (4) The Company may accept reservations for travel contracts by telephone, mail, facsimile or other means of communication. In this case, we will ask you to submit the application form and pay the application fee within 3 days counting from the day after we notified you of the acceptance of the reservation of the tour contract by telephone etc. If the application fee is not submitted within this period, we will treat it as if there was no reservation.
(5) The Company will receive part of the travel fee (application (hereinafter referred to as “Communication Contract”) by telephone, postal mail, facsimile or other means of communication (hereinafter referred to as “Communication Contract”). There are cases. However, we may not be able to accept such requests due to reasons such as our company not having a franchise agreement with a partner company that includes an unsigned handling special agreement, or for business reasons. 《1》When applying for a telecommunications contract, the member shall enter the “name of the recruitment type planning tour”, “departure date”, etc., as well as the “card name”, “membership number”, “card expiration date”, etc. Please contact us. <<2>> A communication contract shall be concluded when the Company issues a notice of acceptance of the conclusion. However, if the notice of acceptance of the application for the contract is sent by e-mail, fax, answering machine, etc., the contract will be concluded when the notice reaches the member. <<3>> The “card use date” in the communication contract shall be the date on which the Member and the Company should fulfill the payment or refund obligation for the travel fee, etc. based on the Agent-Organized Package Tour Contract. In that case, it will be the day when the request for cancellation of the contract is made. (6) The Tour Contract shall be concluded when the Company has accepted the conclusion of the contract and received the application fee.
(7) Application fee (per person)
|travel fee||application fee|
|Less than 30,000 yen||6,000 yen|
|Less than 60,000 yen||12,000 yen|
|Less than 100,000 yen||20,000 Yen|
|Less than 150,000 yen||30,000 yen|
|150,000 yen or more||20% of the price|
(1) If a person under the age of 20 participates alone, a parental consent form is required. (2) If your age, qualifications, skills and other conditions do not meet the conditions specified by our company,
we may refuse your application for trips targeting specific passenger groups or trips with specific itineraries. .
(3) <<1>> Those with chronic diseases, <<2>> Those who are currently in poor health, <<3>> Those who are pregnant, <<4>> Those with disabilities, <<5>> Those who use assistance dogs, etc. If you need special consideration, please let us know when you apply for your trip. We will do our best to meet your request to the extent possible and reasonable. In addition, based on the customer’s request, the customer will be responsible for the expenses required for special measures taken by the Company for the customer. In this case, we may ask you to submit a medical certificate from a doctor. Depending on the local situation and the situation of related organizations, etc., in order to ensure the safe and smooth implementation of the trip, we may require that the customer be accompanied by a caregiver/companion at the customer’s expense, or part of the course may be canceled. We may change the content, recommend a less costly alternative, or refuse your participation. (4) In the case of (1), (2) and (3) of this section, if the Company needs to contact the customer, (1) (2) from the date of application, (3) In principle, we will contact you within one week from the date of application. (5) If the Company determines that the customer needs medical examination or treatment due to illness, injury or any other reason during the trip, the Company will take necessary measures to ensure the smooth implementation of the trip. I will let you. Any costs associated with this will be borne by the customer. (6) As a general rule, you cannot act differently for your own convenience. However, depending on the course, it may be accepted under different conditions. (7) From the start of the tour until the end of the tour, when acting as a group, the customer must follow the instructions of the Company for the safe and smooth implementation of the tour. We may refuse your participation if we determine that you may cause inconvenience to other customers or hinder the smooth implementation of the group tour. (8) We may refuse to participate due to other business reasons of our company.
(1) After the contract stipulated in paragraph 2 (6) is concluded, this tour condition will become a part of the contract document.
(2) The day before the start date of the tour at the latest, except in the case where the Company has provided the customer with a travel itinerary containing confirmed information regarding the meeting time and place, transportation facilities used, accommodation facilities, etc. will be delivered by However, if the application for the planned tour is made on or after the day 7 days before the date of travel, it will be issued by the date of travel.
(3) The scope of travel services for which we are obliged to arrange and manage the itinerary shall be specified in the relevant contract document in this paragraph (1) and the itinerary in this paragraph (2).
5.Payment of travel fee
The balance of the travel fee must be paid before the 14th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour. However, if you apply after the 14th day, you will be asked to pay by the date specified by us at the time of application or before the start of the tour.
(1) Unless otherwise noted, based on the start date of the trip, the adult price will be charged for those aged 12 and over, and the child price will be charged for those aged 6 and over (three years and over for air travel courses) and under 12 years of age. .
(2) Prices are displayed for each course . Please check the number of passengers for each departure date.
(1) Fares and charges of transportation facilities specified in the recruitment pamphlet and itinerary on the homepage (unless otherwise noted, economy class in the case of aircraft), lodging expenses, meals, consumption tax and other taxes.
(2) In the course accompanied by a tour conductor, the expenses of the tour conductor and allowances necessary for group activities are included. The above expenses will not be refunded even if some of them are not used due to customer’s convenience.
Services other than those listed in Clause 7 are not included in the travel fee. Here are some examples.
(1) Excess baggage charges (for items exceeding the specified weight, volume, and number of items). (2) Expenses not included in the course, such as transportation expenses, food and beverage charges, cleaning charges, telegram telephone charges, and other personal expenses, as well as taxes and service charges. (3) The price of an optional plan (separate fee) for only those who wish to participate. (4) Transportation expenses, accommodation expenses, etc. from the home to the starting point/dissolution point (5) Additional charges when using a single room Price
(7) Airport facility usage fee
(8) Fuel surcharge
The additional charges are: 《1》Selection of airline, 《2》Selection of flight, 《3》Selection of class of aircraft, 《4》Selection of accommodation hotel, 《5》Additional charge for single room, 《 6 》Accommodation fee for extended nights, ≪7≫ Selection of weekdays or days before holidays, ≪8≫ Selection of departure and return days of the week.
The tour price, which is the basis for calculating the application fee, cancellation fee, and change compensation fee, includes the additional travel fee.
Even after the Tour Contract has been concluded, the Company may be involved in any event that the Company may be involved in, such as natural disasters, riots, suspension of services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, provision of services not based on the original operation plan, or orders from government and public offices. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it becomes impossible to safely and smoothly implement the tour according to the itinerary described in the recruitment pamphlet, etc., or if there is an extremely high risk of such an impossibility, cancel the implementation of the said tour, or Alternatively, we may change the itinerary, details of travel services, and other details of the tour contract by promptly explaining to the customer in advance the reason why the event is beyond our control and the causal relationship with the event. However, if it is unavoidable in an emergency, we will explain the reason after the change.
(1) If the applicable fares and charges of the transportation facility used are increased or decreased significantly beyond the extent normally assumed due to significant changes in economic conditions, the Company will change the tour fee within that range. You may. In that case, we will notify the customer before the 15th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour.
(2) By changing the tour content due to the reasons in paragraph 11 (even though the transportation/accommodation facilities, etc. are providing the tour services in accordance with the contract, the seats, rooms, etc. of the transportation/accommodation facilities, etc. When the cost required for the implementation of the tour increases or decreases, the tour fee may be changed within that range (excluding those due to lack of facilities). (3) In the case where it is stated in the contract document that the travel fee varies depending on the number of people using the transportation and accommodation facilities, etc., the Company shall, after the conclusion of the tour contract , is changed, the amount of the tour fee will be changed as stated in the contract document.
(4) If an odd number of guests apply for a single room, and the trip requires an additional fee for a single room, one of the customers who applied for the trip cancels the contract, and the other guests use a single room. In this case, the customer who canceled the contract will be charged a cancellation fee, and the customer who uses the single room will be charged an additional charge for the single room.
(1) Customers may transfer their contractual status to a third party with our consent. However, in this case, please fill in the items on the form prescribed by the Company and submit it to the Company together with the prescribed fee.
(2) The transfer of contractual status in (1) of this paragraph shall take effect upon approval by the Company.
14.Cancellation/refund of tour contract by customer
(1) The customer may cancel the Tour Contract at any time by paying the cancellation charges specified in Article 16 <Table 1> and <Table 2> to the Company. In addition, the cancellation date referred to in <Table 1> and <Table 2> is based on the time when the customer requests cancellation during the business days and business hours of our company. We will only accept requests during their business hours. (Because there may be a difference in the amount of cancellation depending on the date of application, please be sure to confirm the business days and business hours contact information of our company at the time of application.
) In some cases, the tour contract can be canceled without paying a cancellation fee before the start of the trip.
<<1>> When there is a significant change in the content of the contract, such as the following examples.
|1||Change of travel start date or travel end date|
|2||Changes in tourist attractions or tourist facilities, restaurants, or other travel destinations to be visited|
|3||Change of transportation class or equipment to one of lower charge|
|Four||Change to a lower “equipment and grade” of transportation|
|Five||Change to a different flight at the airport that is the starting point of the trip or the airport that is the ending point of the trip in Japan|
|6||Changing a direct flight to a connecting flight or an indirect flight between Japan and outside Japan|
|7||Change of accommodation type or name|
|8||Change of room type, facilities, scenery and other room conditions of the accommodation facility|
<<2>> When the travel fee is increased based on Clause 12 (1) and (2) of the same clause.
<<3>> Safe and smooth travel becomes impossible or becomes impossible due to natural disasters, wars, riots, suspension of services provided by transportation, accommodation facilities, etc., orders from public offices, or other causes. when the possibility of becoming 《4》Except in the case where the Company has provided the customer with a travel itinerary in which confirmed information regarding the meeting time, place, means of transportation to use, accommodation facilities, etc., has been provided in advance in the contract documents such as recruitment pamphlets, etc., in paragraph 4 (2) When the travel itinerary is not handed over by the designated date. <<5>> When it becomes impossible to implement the tour according to the itinerary stated in the contract document due to reasons attributable to our company. (3) When the tour contract is canceled in accordance with (1) of this paragraph, the Company shall refund the already received travel fee (or application fee) after deducting a prescribed cancellation fee. If the cancellation fee cannot be covered by the application fee, the difference will be charged. In addition, when the tour contract is canceled in accordance with (2) of this paragraph, the tour fee (or application fee) already received will be fully refunded. (4) If the customer wishes to change the starting date or course of the tour, the customer shall cancel the original travel contract and apply for a new travel contract. In this case, our company will charge a cancellation fee based on the cancellation of the tour contract in Clause 14 (1) a. (5) If the customer becomes unable to receive the travel services described in the contract document after the start of the tour, or if the Company notifies the customer to that effect, the customer may receive the travel services without paying a cancellation fee. You can cancel the contract for the part you didn’t have. In this case, the customer will be refunded the amount after deducting cancellation fees, penalties, and other expenses that have already been paid or that must be paid in the future.
(1) If the customer does not pay the travel fee by the date specified by the Company, the Company may cancel the tour contract on the following day. In this case, you will be required to pay a penalty fee equal to the amount equivalent to the cancellation fee.
(2) In the following cases, the Company may explain the reason to the customer and cancel the tour contract before the start of the tour. 《1》When it becomes clear that the customer does not meet the conditions of the participating travelers such as gender, age, qualifications, skills, etc. specified in advance by the
Company . <<2>> When the Company deems that the customer is unable to travel due to illness, the absence of a necessary helper, or other reasons. <<3>> When the customer is likely to cause trouble to other customers or interfere with the smooth implementation of the group tour. 《4》When the customer asks for a burden exceeding the reasonable range regarding the content of the contract.
<<5>> When the customer’s application does not reach the minimum number of participants stated in the contract document such as the recruitment pamphlet. In this case, we will notify the customer that the tour will be canceled before the day corresponding to the 13th day (the 3rd day for day trips) counting back from the day before the start date of the tour.
<<6>>When the condition specified at the time of conclusion of the contract cannot be fulfilled or there is an extremely high risk of such condition, such as lack of snowfall for a trip intended for skiing. 《7》Travel according to the itinerary stated in the contract document due to natural disasters, wars, riots, suspension of travel services provided by transportation, accommodation facilities, etc., orders from public offices, or other reasons not related to our company. When the safe and smooth implementation of the above becomes impossible or is extremely likely to become impossible (3) If you do not arrive at the meeting place by the meeting time after the start of the tour, the tour contract may be canceled. In this case, it is considered as a waiver and no refund is possible. (4) When we wish to cancel the tour contract pursuant to (1) of this paragraph, we will refund the already received travel fee (or application fee) after deducting the penalty. In addition, if you wish to cancel the tour contract pursuant to (2) of this paragraph, we will refund the full amount of the travel fee (or application fee) that has already been received.
(1) After the tour contract is concluded, if the customer decides to cancel the tour due to personal reasons, a cancellation fee will be charged to the tour price per person according to the rates shown in <Table 1> and <Table 2> below. We will charge the difference price for each change in the number of people using each room.
|Cancellation date||Cancellation fee|
|Counting back from the day before the trip start date||1) Cancellation before the 21st day (11th day for day trips)||free|
|2) Cancellation after the 20th day (10th day for day trips) (excluding 3-6)||20% of the travel fee|
|3) Cancellation after the 7th day (excluding 4-6)||30% of travel fee|
|–||4) Cancellation on the day before the trip start date||40% of travel fee|
|5) Cancellation on the day (except 6)||50% of the travel fee|
|6) Cancellation after the start of the trip or non-participation without contact||100% of the travel fee|
(Table 2) When the content is only an accommodation plan for an organized trip
|Cancellation date||Cancellation fee|
|Counting back from the day before the trip start date||1) Cancellation before the 6th day (11th day for day trips)||free|
|2) Cancellation after the 5th day (excluding 3 to 5)||Free if the number of cancellations is 14 or less.
If the number of cancellations is 15 or more, 20% of the tour price.
|3) Cancellation after the 3rd day (excluding 4-5)||20% of the travel fee|
|–||4) Cancellation on the day||50% of the travel fee|
|5) Cancellation after the start of the trip or non-participation without contact||100% of the travel fee|
(2) You will be required to pay the above cancellation fee even if the loan is canceled due to handling reasons for which the Company is not responsible.
(3) If the tour fee is not paid by the due date, the Company will assume that the customer has canceled the tour contract on the day following the due date, and will charge a cancellation fee as shown in <Table 1> and <Table 2>.
17.Cancellation/refund after the start of the trip
(1) Cancellation and refund by the customer
<<1>> If the customer leaves the group due to personal reasons, it will be regarded as a waiver of the customer’s right and no refund will be given. 《2》Even after the start of the tour, if the travel service cannot be provided in accordance with the contract document due to reasons not attributable to the customer, the customer may not pay the cancellation fee. You can cancel the contract for the part related to service provision. In this case, the Company will refund to the customer the portion of the travel fee related to the provision of the travel service that has become impossible. (2) Cancellation and refunds by our company
<<1>> If you leave the group for your convenience, we will consider you to have waived your rights and will not refund any money.
|ah||When the Company deems that the customer is unable to continue the tour due to illness or other reasons.|
|stomach||When the customer disturbs the discipline of the group tour and interferes with the safe and smooth implementation of the tour, such as not following the instructions of the tour conductor, etc. for the safe and smooth implementation of the tour.|
|hare||When it becomes impossible to continue the tour due to natural disasters, wars, riots, suspension of tour services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, orders from public offices, or other reasons beyond our control.|
<<2>>Even if the tour contract is canceled due to the previous <<1>>, the contract concerning the travel services already provided to the customer shall be validly executed. The Company shall deduct cancellation fees, penalties, and other nominal expenses paid or to be paid by the Company to the relevant travel service provider from the portion of the travel fee related to travel services that have not yet been provided to the customer. I would like a refund.
<<3>> When our company cancels the tour contract due to “(2) <<1>> (a) and (c)” of this paragraph, we will provide necessary transportation to return to the departure point at the customer’s request and at the customer’s expense. I will make arrangements for you.
When the Company has reduced the travel fee pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 12, or when the customer or the Company has canceled the tour implementation pursuant to the provisions of paragraphs 14 to 15, when there is an amount to be refunded to the customer. In the case of a refund due to cancellation before the start of the tour, within 7 days counting from the day following the cancellation, in the case of a reduction or refund due to cancellation after the start of the tour, the refund will be calculated from the day after the tour end date stated in the contract document We will refund the amount to you within 30 days. However, if there are any costs that have already been paid or must be paid under the pretext of cancellation fees, penalties, etc. for the provision of travel services that were not provided due to the cancellation of the tour, the customer shall bear them. will do.
We will carry out the following operations and strive to ensure that our customers have a safe and smooth trip. However, this does not apply if the Company concludes a special agreement with the customer that differs from this.
(1) When it is recognized that the customer may not be able to receive travel services during the trip, take necessary measures to ensure that the customer receives services in accordance with the tour contract .
(2) Arranging for alternative services when it is unavoidable to change the contents of the Tour Contract despite taking the measures in (1) above. At this time, when changing the itinerary, endeavor to make the itinerary after the change conform to the purpose of the original itinerary. In addition, when changing the contents of the travel service, endeavor to keep the change of the contents of the travel contract to a minimum, such as trying to make it the same as the original travel service.
(1) Tour conductors will accompany tours marked as accompanied by a tour conductor.
《1》The customer must follow the tour conductor’s instructions in order to ensure smooth travel. 《2》As a general rule, tour conductors work from 8:00 to 20:00. 《3》For some courses, we may accompany you from the time you arrive at the site until you depart from the site. In this case, tour conductors will not accompany you on the journey from the meeting place to the dissolution place, so you will have to carry out the procedures for receiving the provision of travel services yourself . (For some courses, staff will check in and guide you on departure.)
(2) Tour conductors will not accompany individual plans. We will give you the necessary coupons to receive the travel services, so you will need to carry out the necessary procedures to receive the travel services yourself. (3) In the section where the local tour conductor does not accompany or the section where the local staff does not work, if there is a reason to change the contents of the service due to bad weather etc., it is the customer’s responsibility to make arrangements for alternative services and necessary procedures. Please go.
(1) In the performance of the tour contract, if our company causes damage to the customer due to our intention or negligence, we will compensate the customer for the damage. However, this is limited to when the Company is notified within two years from the day following the occurrence of the damage.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the same paragraph, 150,000 yen per person for damage caused to baggage only when the Company is notified within 14 days from the day after the damage occurred. We will compensate you up to a maximum of ¥ (excluding cases where there is intentional or gross negligence on our part).
|a||Natural disasters, wars, riots, or changes to the itinerary or cancellation of trips caused by these|
|b||Discontinuation of services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, etc., or changes in itineraries or cancellations of trips resulting from these|
|c||Government orders, quarantine due to contagious diseases, or changes in itineraries or cancellations resulting therefrom;|
|d||Accident during free movement|
|g||Delays, interruptions, schedule changes, route changes, or changes in itineraries or shortened stays at destinations caused by these|
(1) If our company suffers damage due to the customer’s intention or negligence, the customer must compensate for the damage.
(2) The customer must use the information provided by the Company and endeavor to understand the rights and obligations of the traveler stated in the contract document and other contents of the package tour contract. (3) If, after the start of the trip, the customer recognizes that the travel services described in the contract document are different from the description, the customer must promptly notify the Company or the travel service provider at the travel destination. not.
(1) The Company will pay 15 million yen as death compensation for domestic travel in accordance with the travel agency contract special compensation regulations for certain damage to the life, body, or baggage suffered by the customer due to a sudden and accidental external accident during the trip. , Hospitalization allowance: 20,000 to 200,000 yen for domestic travel, depending on the number of days of hospitalization. Outpatient allowance: 10,000 to 50,000 yen for domestic travel, depending on the number of hospital visits. However, the compensation limit for one or a pair is 100,000 yen). However, in the event that it is clearly stated in the itinerary that no travel services will be provided by our company, it is limited to cases where it is clearly stated that no compensation will be paid for the damage suffered by the customer on that day. , will not indicate that you are currently participating in the planned tour.
(2) Damage suffered by the customer while participating in the recruitment type planning tour is the customer’s intentional act, drunk driving, intentional violation of laws and regulations, receiving provision of services that violate laws and regulations, skydiving, luge, hang gliding, If the accident is caused by an ultralight power plane (motor hang glider, etc.), mountain climbing (using climbing equipment such as an ice ax), or other similar dangerous exercise, the Company shall ) will not be paid as compensation or condolence money.
(3) Even if the Company is obligated to pay compensation based on this paragraph (1) and compensates for damages according to paragraph 21, if one of the obligations is fulfilled, compensation will be paid up to the amount of that amount. It is assumed that both payment obligation and damage compensation obligation have been fulfilled.
(1) If there is a material change in the contract details listed on the left side of <Table 3> in this section (except for the changes prescribed in <<1>> to <<3>> below), the Company will <Table 3> We will pay the customer a change compensation amount obtained by multiplying the rate shown on the right side within 30 days from the day following the tour end date. However, changes in the date, time and order of service provision are not covered. In addition, if it becomes clear that the Company will be liable under the provisions of Paragraph 21 (1) for such changes, the Company will pay not as compensation for changes, but as compensation for damages in whole or in part.
|Amount of compensation for change = Per case, the following rate x travel fee||When the customer is notified by the day before the travel start date||1.50%|
|If the customer is notified after the travel start date||1.50%|
|Changes that require payment of a change compensation fee|
|《1》Change the tour start date or tour end date stated in the contract document|
|) or other travel destinations to be entered as stated in the contract document|
|<<3>> Changing the class of transport facility or equipment described in the contract document to one with a lower fee (if the total price of the class and equipment after the change is lower than that of the class and equipment described in the contract document) limited to.)|
|《4》Changes in the type of transport agency or company name stated in the contract document|
|<<5>> Change to a different flight at the airport in Japan that is the starting point of the trip or the airport that is the ending point of the trip as stated in the contract document|
|《6》Change to a connecting flight or transit flight between Japan and outside Japan stated in the contract document|
|《7》Change of the type of accommodation facility or company name stated in the contract document|
|《8》Changes to the type of guest room, facilities, scenery, and other room conditions of the accommodation facility stated in the contract document|
|《9》Among the changes listed in 《1》～《8》 above, changes to the matters described in the tour title of the contract document.|
Note 1: “Before the start of the trip” means the case where the customer is notified of the change by the day before the start date of the trip, and “after the start of the trip” means the case where the customer is notified of the change after the start date of the trip. .
Note 2: If a final document (travel itinerary) is issued, the term “contract document” shall be replaced with “final document” and this table shall apply. Note 3: If the means of transportation listed in <<3>> and <<4>> involve the use of accommodation facilities, each night will be treated as one case. Note 4: Regarding the change of the company name of the transportation company listed in <<4>>, it does not apply when the grade or equipment is changed to a higher one. Note 5Even if there are multiple changes listed in <<4>>, <<7>>, and <<8>> in one boarding ship or one night stay, it will be treated as one change per boarding ship or one night stay. Note 6 Regarding the changes listed in <<9>>, <<9>> rate will be applied instead of <<1>> to <<8>> rate. <<1>> In the case of changes due to the following reasons, our company will not pay change compensation. (However, if the change is due to a shortage of transportation, accommodation facilities, seating rooms, or other facilities despite the provision of services, we will pay a change compensation fee.)
|a||Bad weather and natural disasters that interfere with the itinerary|
|e||Suspension of the provision of services such as transportation and accommodation facilities such as flight cancellations, interruptions, and closures|
|f||Provision of transportation services that are not based on the original operation plan, such as delays and changes in transportation schedules|
|g||Necessary measures to ensure the safety of the life or body of the travel participant|
<<2>> When the tour contract is canceled based on the provisions of paragraphs 14 to 17, in the case of changes related to the canceled part, our company will not pay compensation for the change.
(2) Notwithstanding (1) of this paragraph, the maximum amount of compensation for changes to be paid by the Company based on a single travel contract shall be the amount obtained by multiplying the tour price by 15%. In addition, if the amount of change compensation to be paid
based on one tour contract is less than 1,000 yen, no change compensation will be paid. (3) With the consent of the customer, the Company may compensate the customer with reasonable economic benefits instead of paying monetary compensation for changes or damages. (4) In the event that it becomes clear that the Company will be held liable under the provisions of Paragraph 18 (1) for the change after the Company has paid the compensation for the change pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph (1). , the customer must return to us the change compensation money for the change. We will pay the amount offset with the change compensation fee.
25.Regarding claims for accidents, etc.
In the event of an accident, etc., during the trip, please immediately notify the contact information provided in the final itinerary. (If there are circumstances that make it impossible to notify, please notify us as soon as the circumstances disappear.)
26.Handling of Personal Information
The Company and the commissioned travel agencies listed in the “Distributor” column below will use the personal information entered in the application form submitted when applying for a tour for the purpose of contacting customers, We will use your personal information within the scope necessary for arranging services provided by transportation and accommodation facilities, etc., and for procedures for receiving those services during the trip you have applied for.
* In addition, at our company and dealers,
|1||Information on products, services, and campaigns of the company and companies affiliated with the company.|
|2||Requests to provide opinions and impressions after participating in a trip.|
|Four||Providing privileged services.|
|Five||We may use your personal information to create statistical data.|
(1) The travel fee referred to in each item of these terms and conditions refers to the amount of the participating course indicated as travel fee in the recruitment advertisement or recruitment pamphlet, and the amount indicated in the pamphlet as an additional fee or discount fee for the relevant course. . This total amount will be the basis for calculating the amount of the
application fee in Clause 2, the cancellation fee in Clause 16 , and the change compensation fee in Clause 24. (2) Expenses associated with personal guidance, shopping, etc., incurred by a tour conductor, expenses associated with the occurrence of injuries, illnesses, etc., loss of luggage due to customer carelessness, recovery of forgotten items In the event that there are various costs associated with this or other costs required for separate action arrangements, the customer will be responsible for those costs. (3) We may guide you to a souvenir shop for your convenience, but you are responsible for any purchases you make. (4) Our company will not re-implement the tour under any circumstances. (5) Please note that, in principle, taxes such as consumption tax will be imposed when customers add alcoholic beverages, dishes, or other services at inns, hotels, etc. (6) Matters not stipulated in this document or recruitment pamphlet are based on our travel agency agreement (part of recruitment planning tour contract). If you would like our company’s travel agency agreement, please request it from us.
The reference date for these travel conditions and the reference date for the travel fee will be the date specified in the recruitment pamphlet, etc.