Conditions for Domestic Order-Type Travel Transactions
*This document is an explanatory document of the transaction conditions stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law. When the travel contract is concluded, it will be a part of the contract document as stipulated in Article 12-5 of the same law.
(1) This tour is organized by Esprit Golf Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as “our company”), and customers who participate in this tour enter into a custom-made tour contract (hereinafter referred to as “travel contract”) with our company. ) will be concluded.
(2) A custom-ordered tour contract means the destination and schedule of the tour, the content of the transportation services that the customer can receive, and the amount of the tour fee that the customer should pay to the company at the request of the customer. A travel contract that creates a travel plan that stipulates and implements the trip. (3) The Company shall arrange for the customer to receive transportation, accommodation, and other services (hereinafter referred to as “Travel Services”) provided by transportation and accommodation facilities according to the itinerary specified by the Company, and arrange the itinerary. undertake to manage. (4) The contents and conditions of the contract shall be based on these travel conditions, as well as planning documents, a final document called a travel itinerary (hereinafter referred to as the “travel itinerary”) handed out before departure, and the Company’s travel agency agreement (Department of Custom-Ordered Package Tour Agreement)” (hereinafter referred to as the “Custom-Order Package Tour Agreement”).
(1) When more than one customer who intends to participate appoints a responsible representative, the Company reserves the right to represent that person who has all agency rights regarding the application, conclusion, cancellation, etc. of the tour contract (contract liability person), and transactions related to the travel business related to that group may be conducted with the representative.
(2) A customer who intends to apply for a contract regarding the contents of a project (plan document) that the Company has provided to the customer shall fill out the prescribed items in the prescribed application form (hereinafter referred to as the “application form”) and pay the application fee. Please attach it to your application. The application fee will be treated as part or all of the “tour fee”, “cancellation fee”, and “penalty”. (3) The Company will receive part of the travel fee (application (hereinafter referred to as “Communication Contract”) by telephone, postal mail, facsimile or other means of communication (hereinafter referred to as “Communication Contract”). There are cases. However, we may not be able to accept such requests due to reasons such as
our company not having a franchise agreement with a partner company that includes an unsigned handling special agreement , or for business reasons. <<1>> When applying for a telecommunications contract, the member shall enter the “name of the custom-ordered tour”, “departure date”, etc., as well as the “card name”, “membership number”, “card expiration date”, etc. Please contact us. <<2>> A communication contract shall be concluded when the Company issues a notice of acceptance of the conclusion. However, if the notice of acceptance of the application for the contract is sent by e-mail, fax, answering machine, etc., the contract will be concluded when the notice reaches the member. <<3>> The “card use date” in the communication contract shall be the date on which the Member and the Company should fulfill the payment or refund obligation for the travel fee, etc. based on the custom-ordered tour contract. In that case, it will be the day when the request for cancellation of the contract is made. (4) The Tour Contract shall be concluded when the Company has accepted the conclusion of the contract and received the application fee. (5) When concluding a contract with the person responsible for the contract, the Company may accept an application for the contract without receiving payment of the application fee based on a written special agreement. In this case, the date of establishment will be established when the contract document is delivered. (6) The application fee will be applied to part of the travel fee, cancellation fee, and other money that the customer pays to our company.
(1) <<1>> those with chronic diseases, <<2>> those who are currently in poor health, <<3>> those who are pregnant, <<4>> those with disabilities, <<5>> those who use assistance dogs, etc. If you need special consideration, please let us know when you apply for the tour. We will do our best to meet your request to the extent possible and reasonable. In addition, based on the customer’s request, the customer will be responsible for the expenses required for special measures taken by the Company for the customer. In this case, we may ask you to submit a doctor’s medical certificate
/ When we make it a condition that you must be accompanied by a companion, change the contents of a part of the course, recommend another less burdensome trip, or refuse your participation. there is. (2) If the Company determines that the customer has become in need of medical examination or treatment due to illness, injury or other reasons during the trip, the Company will take necessary measures to ensure the smooth implementation of the trip. I will let you. Any costs associated with this will be borne by the customer. (3) From the start of the tour until the end of the tour, when acting as a group, the customer must follow the instructions of the Company for the safe and smooth implementation of the tour. We may refuse your participation if we determine that you may cause inconvenience to other customers or hinder the smooth implementation of the group tour .
(4) We may refuse to participate if there are other business reasons for our company.
(1) After the contract stipulated in paragraph 2 (6) is concluded, this tour condition will become a part of the contract document.
(2) If the amount of the planning fee is specified in the planning document of paragraph 2 (2), the amount will be specified in the contract document. (3) Our company will provide the customer with a travel itinerary containing confirmed information regarding the meeting time and place, transportation facilities used, accommodation facilities, etc., by the day before the start date of the tour at the latest, except in cases where the travel itinerary is written in advance in the contract document. . However, if the application for the planned tour is made on or after the day 7 days before the date of travel, it will be issued by the date of travel. (4) The scope of travel services for which the Company is obliged to arrange and manage the itinerary shall be specified in the relevant contract document in this paragraph (1) and the travel itinerary in this paragraph (1).
5.Payment of travel fee
The balance of the travel fee shall be paid by the date specified by the Company prior to the start date of the tour.
(1) The travel fee will be stated in the planning document for the custom-ordered planning tour.
(2) Unless otherwise noted, based on the start date of travel, the adult fare will be charged for those aged 12 and over, and the child fare will be charged for those aged 6 and over (three and over for air travel courses) and under 12 years of age. . (3) The travel fee will be the basis for calculating the “cancellation fee” and “penalty” in Clause 14 and the “change compensation fee” in Clause 24.
(1) Fares and charges of transportation facilities specified in the itinerary (in the case of aircraft, economy class unless otherwise noted), lodging expenses, meals, consumption tax and other taxes.
(2) In the course accompanied by a tour conductor, the expenses of the tour conductor and allowances necessary for group activities are included .
(3) Planning fee for creating this travel plan
Services other than those listed in Clause 7 are not included in the travel fee. Here are some examples.
(1) Expenses such as transportation expenses for sections marked as “free time”, “free activity”, “on your own”, and “paid by the customer” in the itinerary (2)) Excess baggage charges (regulated weight, capacity, number (3) Cleaning charges, telegram/telephone charges, additional food and beverage expenses, and other personal expenses, as well as taxes and service charges (4) Transportation and accommodation expenses from your home to the place of departure/dissolution (5) Additional charges for using a single room (6) Optional tours (extra charge excursions) only for those who wish to participate (7) Airport facility usage fee (8) Fuel surcharge (9) Optional travel accident insurance premium
Even after the Tour Contract has been concluded, the Company cannot be involved in such cases as natural disasters, riots, suspension of services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, provision of services not based on the original operation plan, orders from public offices, etc. Due to the occurrence of a reason, it becomes impossible to safely and smoothly implement the tour according to the itinerary described in the recruitment pamphlet, etc., or if there is an extremely high risk of such an impossibility, cancel the implementation of the tour, or We may change the itinerary, details of travel services, and other details of the tour contract by promptly explaining to the customer in advance the reason why the event is beyond our control and the causal relationship with the event. However, if it is unavoidable in an emergency, we will explain the reason after the change.
(1) If the applicable fares and charges of the transportation facility used are increased or decreased significantly beyond the extent normally assumed due to significant changes in economic conditions, the Company will change the tour fee within that range. You may. In that case, we will notify the customer before the 15th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour.
(2) By changing the tour contents due to the reasons in paragraph 9 (even though the transportation / accommodation facilities etc. are providing the tour services of the contract contents, the seats, rooms, etc. of the transportation / accommodation facilities etc. When the cost required for the implementation of the tour increases or decreases, the tour fee may be changed within that range (excluding those due to lack of facilities).
(3) In the case where it is stated in the contract document that the travel fee varies depending on the number of people using the transportation and accommodation facilities, etc., the Company shall, after the conclusion of the tour contract, is changed, the amount of the tour fee will be changed as stated in the contract document.
(1) Customers may transfer their contractual status to a third party with our consent. However, in this case, please fill in the items on the form prescribed by the Company and submit it to the Company together with the prescribed fee.
(2) The transfer of contractual status in (1) of this paragraph shall take effect upon approval by the Company.
12.Cancellation/refund of tour contract by customer
(1) The customer may cancel the Tour Contract at any time by paying the Company the cancellation fee stipulated in Article 14 <Table 1>. In addition, the cancellation date referred to in <Table 1> is based on the time when the customer requests cancellation during the business days and business hours of the Company, and the request for change and cancellation is made during the business hours of the Company. will only be accepted. (Because there may be differences in the amount of cancellation depending on the date of application, please be sure to confirm the business days and business hours of our company at the time of application.) (2) In the following cases, the customer
: , the tour contract can be canceled before the start of the trip without paying a cancellation fee. <<1>> <<1>> Change of start date or end date of travel, <<2>> Change of tourist destination, tourist facility, or other destination of travel, <<3>> Change of type of transportation or company name, <<4>> 》Change to a lower “equipment and grade” of the transportation facility, ≪5≫Change to a different flight at the airport where the trip starts or the airport where the trip ends in Japan, ≪6≫Within Japan and outside Japan <<7>> Change in type or name of accommodation facility <<8>> Change in room type, equipment, landscape or other room conditions <<2 》When the travel fee is increased based on Clause 10 (1) and (2) of the same clause. <<3>> Safe and smooth travel becomes impossible or becomes impossible due to natural disasters, wars, riots, suspension of services provided by transportation, accommodation facilities, etc., orders from public offices, or other causes. when the possibility of becoming 《 4》Until the date specified in paragraph 4・, except in the case where the Company has provided the customer with a travel itinerary in advance that includes confirmed information regarding the meeting time, place, transportation facilities, accommodation facilities, etc., in the contract document . When the travel itinerary is not handed over.
<<5>> When it becomes impossible to implement the tour according to the itinerary stated in the contract document due to reasons attributable to our company. (3) When the tour contract is canceled in accordance with (1) of this paragraph, the Company will refund the already received travel fee (or application fee) after deducting a prescribed cancellation fee. If the cancellation fee cannot be covered by the application fee, the difference will be charged. In addition, when the tour contract is canceled in accordance with (2) of this paragraph, the tour fee (or application fee) already received will be fully refunded. (4)) If the customer becomes unable to receive the travel services described in the contract document after the start of the tour, or if the Company notifies the customer to that effect, the customer will receive the travel services without paying a cancellation fee. You can cancel the contract for the part you couldn’t do. In this case, the customer will be refunded the amount after deducting cancellation fees, penalties, and other expenses that have already been paid or that must be paid in the future.
(1) If the customer does not pay the travel fee by the date specified by the Company, the Company may cancel the tour contract on the following day. In this case, you will be required to pay a penalty fee equal to the amount equivalent to the cancellation fee.
(2) In the following cases, the Company may explain the reason to the customer and cancel the tour contract before the start of the tour. <<1>> When the Company deems that the customer is unable to travel due to illness, the absence of a necessary assistant, or other reasons. <<2>> When the customer is likely to cause trouble to other customers or interfere with the smooth implementation of the group tour. 《3》When the customer requests a burden exceeding the reasonable range regarding the contract content. <<4>>When the conditions specified at the time of conclusion of the contract cannot be fulfilled, or when there is an extremely high possibility that such conditions will not be fulfilled, such as insufficient snowfall for a trip intended for skiing. 《5》Travel according to the itinerary stated in the contract document due to natural disasters, wars, riots, suspension of travel services provided by transportation, accommodation facilities, etc., orders from public offices, or other reasons not related to our company. When the safe and smooth implementation of the above becomes impossible or is extremely likely to become impossible (3) When we wish to cancel the tour contract pursuant to (1) of this paragraph, we will refund the already received travel fee (or application fee) after deducting the penalty. In addition, if you wish to cancel the tour contract pursuant to (2) of this paragraph, we will refund the full amount of the travel fee (or application fee) that has already been received.
14.Cancellation and Refund of Tour Contract
(1) Prior to the commencement of the tour
《1》The customer’s right to cancel a.The customer may cancel the tour contract at any time after the tour contract has been concluded by paying the cancellation fee specified in <Table 1> below. . The “cancellation date” in the table is based on the time when the customer requests cancellation on the business day or business hours of our company. (Because there may be a difference in the amount of cancellation depending on the date of application, please be sure to check the business days, business hours, and contact information of our company at the time of application.)
(Table 1) Organized travel contract using an aircraft when leaving or returning to Japan (excluding courses that apply chartered aircraft)
|Cancellation Date Class||Cancellation fee (per person)|
|(1) When canceling before the day corresponding to the 30th day counting back from the day before the tour start date (limited to cases where the plan fee is specified in the contract document)||Amount equivalent to planning fee|
|(2) Cancellation on or after the 30th day counting back from the day before the start date of the tour. (excluding 3 and 4)||20% of the travel fee|
|(3) When canceling two days before the start date of the trip (excluding 4)||50% of the travel fee|
|(4) In the case of cancellation after the start of the tour or non-participation without contact||100% of travel fee|
15.Cancellation/refund after the start of the trip
(1) Cancellation and refund by the customer
<<1>> If the customer leaves the group due to personal reasons, it will be regarded as a waiver of the customer’s right and no refund will be given.
《2》Even after the start of the tour, if the travel service cannot be provided in accordance with the contract document due to reasons not attributable to the customer, the customer may not pay the cancellation fee. You can cancel the contract for the part related to service provision. In this case, the Company will refund to the customer the portion of the travel fee related to the provision of the travel service that has become impossible.
(2) Cancellation and refund by the Company <<1>> The Company may cancel the Tour Contract in the following cases. (a) When the Company deems that the customer is unable to continue the tour due to illness or other reasons. (b) When the customer disturbs the rules of the group tour and interferes with the safe and smooth implementation of the tour, such as not following the instructions of the tour conductor, etc. for the safe and smooth implementation of the tour. (c) In the event of a natural disaster, war, riot, suspension of tour services by transportation/accommodation facilities, orders from public offices, or any other event beyond our control, making it impossible to continue the tour. When. <<2>>Even if the tour contract is canceled due to the previous <<1>>, the contract concerning the travel services already provided to the customer shall be validly executed. The Company shall deduct cancellation fees, penalties, and other nominal expenses paid or to be paid by the Company to the relevant travel service provider from the portion of the travel fee related to travel services that have not yet been provided to the customer. I would like a refund. <<3>> When our company cancels the tour contract due to “(2) <<1>> (a) and (c)” of this paragraph, we will provide necessary transportation to return to the departure point at the customer’s request and at the customer’s expense. I will make arrangements for you.
When the Company has reduced the travel fee pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 10, or when the customer or the Company has canceled the tour implementation pursuant to the provisions of paragraphs 12 to 15, when there is an amount to be refunded to the customer. In the case of a refund due to cancellation before the start of the tour, within 7 days counting from the day following the cancellation, in the case of a reduction or refund due to cancellation after the start of the tour, the refund will be calculated from the day after the tour end date stated in the contract document We will refund the amount to you within 30 days. However, if there are any costs that have already been paid or must be paid under the pretext of cancellation fees, penalties, etc. for the provision of travel services that were not provided due to the cancellation of the tour, the customer shall bear them. will do.
We will carry out the following operations and strive to ensure that our customers have a safe and smooth trip. However, this does not apply
if the Company concludes a special agreement with the customer that differs from this . (1) When it is recognized that the customer may not be able to receive travel services during the trip, take necessary measures to ensure that the customer receives services in accordance with the tour contract. (2) Arranging for alternative services when it is unavoidable to change the contents of the Tour Contract despite taking the measures in (1) above. At this time, when changing the itinerary, endeavor to make the itinerary after the change conform to the purpose of the original itinerary. In addition, when changing the contents of the travel service, endeavor to keep the change of the contents of the travel contract to a minimum, such as trying to make it the same as the original travel service.
a tour conductor accompany the customer to perform itinerary management work and other work deemed necessary by the Company. 《1》The customer must follow the tour conductor’s instructions in order to ensure smooth travel. 《2》As a general rule, tour conductors work from 8:00 to 20:00.
(1) In the course of fulfilling the tour contract, if our company causes damage to the customer due to our intention or negligence, we will compensate the customer for the damage. However, this is limited to when the Company is notified within two years from the day following the occurrence of the damage.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the same paragraph, with regard to the damage in (1) of this paragraph caused to baggage, only when the Company etc. is notified within 14 days from the day after the damage occurred. We will compensate you up to 150,000 yen (excluding cases of intentional or gross negligence on our part). (3) If the customer suffers damage due to any of the following examples, without intention or negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for the above.
|a||Natural disasters, wars, riots, or changes to the itinerary or cancellation of trips caused by these|
|b||Discontinuation of services provided by transportation/accommodation facilities, etc., or changes in itineraries or cancellations of trips resulting from these|
|c||Quarantine due to government order or contagious disease|
|d||Accident during free movement|
|g||Delays, interruptions, schedule changes, route changes, or changes in itineraries or shortened stays at destinations caused by these|
(1) If our company suffers damage due to the customer’s intention or negligence, the customer must compensate for the damage.
(2) The customer must use the information provided by the Company and endeavor to understand the rights and obligations of the traveler stated in the contract document and other contents of the package tour contract. (3) If, after the start of the trip, the customer recognizes that the travel services described in the contract document are different from the description, the customer must promptly notify the Company or the travel service provider at the travel destination. not.
(1) The Company will pay 15 million yen as death compensation for domestic travel in accordance with the travel agency contract special compensation regulations for certain damage to the life, body, or baggage suffered by the customer due to a sudden and accidental external accident during the trip. , Hospitalization allowance: 20,000 to 200,000 yen for domestic travel, depending on the number of days of hospitalization. Outpatient allowance: 10,000 to 50,000 yen for domestic travel, depending on the number of hospital visits. However, the compensation limit for one or a pair is 100,000 yen). However, in the event that it is clearly stated in the itinerary that no travel services will be provided by our company, it is limited to cases where it is clearly stated that no compensation will be paid for the damage suffered by the customer on that day. , will not indicate that you are currently participating in the planned tour.
(2) Damages suffered by the customer while participating in the planned tour are the customer’s intentional act, drunk driving, intentional violation of laws and regulations, receipt of provision of services that violate laws and regulations, skydiving, luge, hang gliding, ultralight In addition to power aircraft (motor hang gliders, etc.), mountain climbing (using climbing equipment such as ice axes), etc., and other similar accidents during dangerous exercise We will not pay any compensation or condolence money. (3) Even if the Company is obligated to pay compensation based on this paragraph (1) and pay damages according to paragraph 19, if one of the obligations is fulfilled, compensation will be paid up to that amount. It is assumed that both payment obligation and damage compensation obligation have been fulfilled.
(1) If there is a material change in the contract details listed on the left side of <Table 2> in this section (except for the changes specified in the following ? to ?), the Company will add We will pay the customer a change compensation amount obtained by multiplying the rate shown on the right side within 30 days from the day after the tour ends. However, changes in the date, time and order of service provision are not covered. In addition, if it becomes clear that the Company will be liable under the provisions of Clause 19 (1) for such changes, the Company will pay not as compensation for changes, but as all or part of compensation for damages.
<<1>> In the case of changes due to the following reasons, our company will not pay change compensation. (However, even if the service is provided, the seat of the transportation / accommodation facility, etc. In the case of a change due to a shortage of rooms or other facilities, we will pay a change compensation fee.)
|a||Bad weather and natural disasters that interfere with the itinerary|
|e||Suspension of the provision of services such as transportation and accommodation facilities such as flight cancellations, interruptions, and closures|
|f||Provision of transportation services that are not based on the original operation plan, such as delays and changes in transportation schedules|
|g||Necessary measures to ensure the safety of the life or body of the travel participant|
<<2>> When the Tour Contract is canceled based on the provisions of Clauses 12 to 15, in the case of changes related to the canceled part, the Company will not pay compensation for the change.
(2) Notwithstanding (1) of this paragraph, the maximum amount of compensation for changes to be paid by the Company based on one tour contract shall be the amount obtained by multiplying the tour price by 15%. In addition, if the amount of change compensation to be paid based on one tour contract is less than 1,000 yen, no change compensation will be paid. (3) With the consent of the customer, the Company may compensate the customer with a corresponding economic benefit in lieu of monetary payment of compensation for change or compensation for damages. (4) In the event that it becomes clear that the Company will be held liable under the provisions of Paragraph 19 (1) for the change after the Company has paid the change compensation pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph (1). , the customer must return the change compensation money related to the change to the Company. We will pay the amount offset with the change compensation fee.
|Changes that require payment of a change compensation fee||Amount of compensation for change = Per case, the following rate x travel fee|
|When the customer is notified by the day before the travel start date||If the customer is notified after the travel start date|
|<<1>> Change of the tour start date or tour end date stated in the contract document||1.50%||3.00%|
|<<2>> Changes to tourist spots or tourist facilities (including restaurants) or other travel destinations to be entered as stated in the contract document.||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<3>> Changing the class of transportation facility or equipment described in the contract document to one with a lower fee (if the total amount of the class and facility fee after the change is lower than that of the class and equipment described in the contract document limited to.)||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<4>> Change in the type of transport agency or company name stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<5>> Change to a different flight at the airport in Japan that is the starting point of the trip or the airport that is the end of the trip as stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<6>> Change to a direct connecting flight or a transit flight between Japan and outside Japan stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|<<7>> Changing the type of accommodation facility or company name stated in the contract document||1.00%||2.00%|
|《8》Changes in the type of guest rooms, facilities, scenery, and other guest room conditions of the accommodation facility stated in the contract document.||1.00%||2.00%|
Note 1: “Before the start of the trip” means the case where the customer is notified of the change by the day before the start date of the trip, and “after the start of the trip” means the case where the customer is notified of the change after the start date of the trip. .
Note 2: If a final document (travel itinerary) is issued, the term “contract document” shall be replaced with “final document” and this table shall apply. Note 3: If the means of transportation listed in <<3>> and <<4>> involve the use of accommodation facilities, each night will be treated as one case. Note 4: Regarding the change of the company name of the transportation company listed in <<4>>, it does not apply when the grade or equipment is changed to a higher one.
Note 5Even if there are multiple changes listed in <<4>>, <<7>>, and <<8>> in one boarding ship or one night stay, it will be treated as one change per boarding ship or one night stay.
23.Regarding claims for accidents, etc.
In the event of an accident, etc., during the trip, please immediately notify the contact information provided in the final itinerary. (If there are circumstances that make it impossible to notify, please notify us as soon as the circumstances disappear.)
24.Handling of personal information
The Company and the commissioned travel agencies listed in the “Distributor” column below will use the personal information entered in the application form submitted when applying for a tour for the purpose of contacting customers, We will use your personal information within the scope necessary for arranging services provided by transportation and accommodation facilities, etc., and for procedures for receiving those services during the trip you have applied for.
*In addition, the Company and its retailers may (1) provide information on products, services, and campaigns of the Company and companies affiliated with the Company; (2) Request for opinions and impressions after participating in the trip. (3) Questionnaire request. (4) provision of privileged services; (5) We may use your personal information to create statistical data.
(1) Expenses associated with personal guidance, shopping, etc., incurred by tour operators, expenses associated with the occurrence of injuries, illnesses, etc., loss of luggage due to customer carelessness, recovery of forgotten items In the event that there are various costs associated with this or other costs required for separate action arrangements, the customer will be responsible for those costs.
(2) We may guide you to a souvenir shop for your convenience, but you are responsible for any purchases you make. (3) Please note that, in principle, taxes such as consumption tax will be imposed when customers add alcoholic beverages, dishes, or other services at inns, hotels, etc. (4) Matters not stipulated in this Terms and Conditions are subject to our travel agency contract (order-order planning tour contract section).